The CL5500 is equipped with two high quality, easy to read LCD Displays. The operator side displays are used to show Tare Weight, Unit Weight, Unit Price and Total Price on the left. The display on the right is used to display PLU names, Scrolling Messages and Programming Menus.
The Double Click Call feature allows the operator to recall PLUs by doubleclicking the speed key instead of having to use the shift key. The standard Bench Model comes equipped with 96 (48 x 2) quick look up keys while the Pole and Hanging Models have 144 (72 x 2). These keys may also be programmed to be special function keys.
Printer & Label Cartridge
Achieve print speeds up to 100 mm/sec with a print resolution of 202 dpi. The removable label cartridges simple design allows operators a method of quickly and easily reloading labels.
The CL5500 supports various die cut or continuous label sizes up to 200mm in length with the 50 preset label formats stored in its memory. With CL -Works Pro software, you can add up to 20 more custom label formats.
- 30 lb and 60 lb Capacities - Dual Range
- 4,000 PLU s w/Direct Ingredient Messages Max 2,100 Characters
- Speed Keys :
CL5500B: 96 (48 keys x 2)
CL5500R: 144 (72 keys x 2)
CL5500H: 144 (72 keys x 2)
- 50 Standard Label Formats/Up to 20 Custom Labels
- High Speed Thermal Printer
- Flash ROM for easy firmware upgrades
- Multiple barcode formats
- English or Spanish Characters
- Same Menu Code System as the CL5000
- Works with CL-Works Pro Software PLU Editor - Label Editor - Keypad Editor Compatible with Microsoft Windows® 7/8/10
- Approvals - NTEP COC # 07-042A4 - Measurement Canada - Pending
- Wireless Networking
- Full Body Protective Cover
- Fish Pan
- Remote Platform
- Label Cartridge
CL Works Pro - PC Software
- Data Editing - CL-Works Pro offers an easy-to-use data editing solution for businesses in supermarkets, grocery stores, delicatessens, and other retail markets. Manage all retail activities from PLUs to label formats.
- Data Analysis - CL-Works Pro provides solution for analyzing sales data quickly, easily and accurately. The accumulated data would become an asset for users who want to get deeper insights from the data in order to make better predictions.
- Compatibility - CL-Works Pro is compatible with all CL Series Label Printing Scales that use the most recent firmware. Control multiple scales remotely and efficiently manage your retail process.
Software Networking Capabilities
- Easy PLU management control for all scales
- Simple PLU import & export
- Manage PLUs in multiple departments
- Supports WEP, WPA, & WPA2 Encryption
- TCP/IP Communications
- 100 Base T Ethernet (Built-in)
- Optional IEEE 802.11n/g Wireless
Compatible Popular Scale Management Software Packages*
If you use either Applied Data Corporations InterScale Scales Manager or Invatrons E-Plum to manage your scales, then you can easily add the CAS CL Family of Label Printing Scales to your network!*
*E-Plum Scale Management Software is owned and sold by Invatron Systems Corp. For more information, please visit www.invatron.com.
InterScale Scales Manager is owned and sold by Applied Data Corporation. For more information, please visit www.applieddatacorp.com.
45 Standard Labels
20 Custom Labels
Available Printed Elements
- Vertical Barcodes
- Nutrition Facts
- Sales Discounts
- Multiple Languages
- And More!