Connect common strain gage-based load cells, force sensors, and torque sensors to Mark-10 indicators with this user-configurable adapter and software.
Sensor capacity and resolutions may be programmed via an included software utility, which includes a library of common force capacities from 0.12 to 750,000 lbF (0.5 N to 4,000 kN), and torque capacities from 10 ozFin to 40,000 lbFft (7 Ncm to 57,000 Nm). An identification number may be programmed, which is displayed upon indicator power-up or the indicators Information screen.
Through Plug & Test™ technology, all configuration and calibration information is saved within the adapter. This flexibility allows for interchangeability between multiple sensors with Mark-10 indicators.
- Compatible with strain gage-based load cells, force sensors, and torque sensors
- Screw terminal block allows for easy connection of sensor wires
- Software configuration utility is included, for easy programming of sensor capacity, resolution, and identification number
- Program the adapter via USB or RS-232 through the indicator
- Supplied with a strain relief, user-writeable identification label, and Resource CD with software
- Type: Full bridge
- Resistance: 300 - 1000 ohms
- Sensitivity: 1-3 mV/V
- Mark-10 indicator with firmware version 1.0.9 or later*
*The PTA adapter cannot be configured using older indicator versions. The PTA adapter can be used with older indicator versions, however, the adapter cannot be calibrated for single-direction load cells, such as load button and thru hole type load cells.