Adam Equipment SHS 100a Hanging Crane Scale 100 x 0.02 lb
|Solid performance is the foundation of Adam Equipment’s SHS and LHS hanging scales. These flexible crane scales make it easy to measure suspended loads Designed with safety in mind, each scale features a standard remote control that allows operation at a safe distance. more ...
Industrial Scales >
Crane Scales & Dynamometers >
Digital Crane Scales
Solid performance is the foundation of Adam Equipment’s SHS and LHS hanging scales. These flexible crane scales make it easy to measure suspended loads
Designed with safety in mind, each scale features a standard remote control that allows operation at a safe distance. The rotating hook with safety catch ensures stability and keeps the suspended item securely in place. High-contrast red LED display and indicators are easy to read in any lighting conditions. A handy hold function keeps the reading visible on the display after the weight is removed, allowing the operator to safely record the weight. ScalesGalore.com is a grat blace to buy there crane scales
Each model offers a built-in rechargeable battery, which allows the scale to be used in areas where power is not available
SHS and LHS Highlights
- Clear Readout - The bright LED display can be viewed readily in any lighting conditions, including outdoors. The large digits are easy to see and indicators show unit of weight selected, low battery and hold function
- Display Hold - With the display hold function, the user can set the indicator to automatically store and fix the weight reading, allowing better and safer management of the weighing process
- Simple, Flexible Operation - Use the included remote control or the colourcoded keypad to safely operate the scale’s functions. The bright-yellow tare/zero key is easy to spot for quick recognition
- Adaptable Weighing - The display unit rotates 360 degrees, providing an optimal viewing angle for the operator.
- Three-button infrared remote control
- Color-coded keypad
- Three weighing units (kg, lb)
- Display hold function
- 360-degree rotating display
- 360-degree swivel shackle and bolt
- External calibration
- Polycarbonate indicator housing (SHS only)
- Cast aluminum magnesium indicator housing (LHS only)
- Chrome-plated steel hook with safety catch
- Automatic power-off
- Low-battery indicator
- Rechargeable battery
Other Adam Equipment SHS / LHS Crane Scales
|Capacity x Readability
|100 x 0.02 lb
|300 x 0.05 lb
|600 x 0.1 lb
|1000 x 0.2 lb
|3000 x 0.5 lb
|4000 x 1 lb
|50 x 0.01 kg
|150 x 0.02 kg
|300 x 0.05 kg
|500 x 0.1 kg
|1500 x 0.2 kg
|2000 x 0.5 kg
|1-2 seconds when weight is stable on hook
|Red LED 15mm-high digits x 5
|Red LED 25mm-high digits x 5
|Rechargeable lithium battery or AA batteries can be used in place of the lithium battery (up to 20 hours per charge)
|Mains power supply or internal rechargeable battery (up to 30 hours per charge)
|15° to 35°C
|-10° to 40°C
|Cast aluminum magnesium alloy housing
|Overall Dimensions (wxdxh)
|148 x 65 x 320mm, including hook and shackle
|195 x 130 x 450mm, including hook and shackle
Adam Equipment 700660290 Calibration Certificate
The Calibration Certificate can only be ordered with the Scale.
It provides information about the machines performance and accuracy.
Generally, its a requirement of any company with ISO Quality systems in place where a record of the scales calibration needs to be kept by the user.
Please note: Adam Equipment can not issue calibration certificates to scales previously supplied that did not include a certificate in the order.
These certificates do not make the scale or balance Trade Approved. These certificates are done by Adam Equipment in a Adam Equipment warehouse and may not be valid once shipped to a different location. they also are non-refunable.