Adam Equipment IHS-2a Crane Scale 2000 x 0.5 lb
|The IHS crane scales offer durable easy-to-use weighing with smart features that take the hassle out of suspension weighing. With a range of capacities to suite different needs the IHS crane scales works for many different applications more ...
Industrial Scales >
Crane Scales & Dynamometers >
Digital Crane Scales
The IHS crane scales offer durable easy-to-use weighing with smart features that take the hassle out of suspension weighing. With a range of capacities to suite different needs the IHS crane scales works for many different applications
A standard remote control makes for safe and simple use and the large red display is easy to view in any lighting condition. A solid construction with metal housing and 360° rotational hook offers complete flexibility and ease of use.
Each model offers a built-in rechargeable battery, which allows the scale to be used in areas where power is not available
- Internal rechargeable battery with over 150 hours of use lets you position this crane scale where you need it. Just charge it up and use it when you need to
- Display hold function lets you hold the value on the display which can be view once the weight has been removed.
- For easy operation the remote control allows you to operate the crane scale without needing to be near the unit. All the basic function of tare and holding values are accessible.
- Selectable readability for different environments
- 360° rotational hook
- Large bright red LED display is easy to read in any lighting condition
- Remote control for easy operation
- Rechargeable battery for up to 150 hours of usage
- Robust metal die cast housing
Other Adam Equipment IHS Crane Scales
|Capacity x Readability
|2000 x 0.5 lb
|6000 x 1 lb
|10000 x 2 lb
|20000 x 5 lb
|1000 x 0.2 kg
|3000 x 0.5 kg
|5000 x 1 kg
|10000 x 2 kg
|Large 30mm bright red LED
|7.2 VDC 2A adapter and internal rechargeable battery (150 hours of use)
|0° C to 40° C
|Robust metal die cast housing
| 12 kg
| 14 kg
| 19 kg
| 31 kg
Adam Equipment 700660288 Calibration Certificate
The Calibration Certificate can only be ordered with the Scale.
It provides information about the machines performance and accuracy.
Generally, its a requirement of any company with ISO Quality systems in place where a record of the scales calibration needs to be kept by the user.
Please note: Adam Equipment can not issue calibration certificates to scales previously supplied that did not include a certificate in the order.
These certificates do not make the scale or balance Trade Approved. These certificates are done by Adam Equipment in a Adam Equipment warehouse and may not be valid once shipped to a different location. they also are non-refunable.