A&D’s Highly Washable All Stainless Steel Platform Scales
While realizing fast and accurate weighing, A&D’s FG-CWP series of new waterproof platform scales allow cleaning with alcohol as well as rinse with water. This makes the series suitable for use in environments where avoiding hazards of contamination is imperative, such as food-processing factories.
IP67 dust & waterproof
Also being easy to wash is critical for hygiene control.
In accordance with the IP67 rating of the IEC/EN standard 60529, the FG-CWP series is designed to prevent the intrusion of water even while immersed to a depth of 1 meter for 30 minutes. The scale also permits no particulate matters such as wheat flour or seasoned powder, which can damage the device, inside the housing.
All stainless-steel construction
The stainless steel*1 surface is resistant to rust/corrosion and scratches. Also being easy to wash is critical for hygiene control. Further, the display unit (including the front panel), weighing pan, pole and frame can be cleaned using alcohol.*2
*1 Display unit, weighing pan, pole and frame: SUS304 Load cell: SUS420J-2 with protective coating
*2 Diluted to 70% or less
High-speed measurement of 1 second
You can easily save time and costs with these lights.
The fast, efficient weighing increases productivity while significantly reducing operator frustration.
*3 Typical when the readability is set to normal (factory setting)
Bright and multi-colored LED comparator lights
With highly intuitive comparator lights, check weighing (judging whether the measured weight is within the designated limits) becomes far more accurate and efficient than with a numeric display alone. For later use and simple changeover, the scale stores up to 10 comparator limit settings. You can easily save time and costs with these lights.
Auto-tare and negative comparison functions
The scale can perform tare automatically when the weight reaches the set target range. Additionally, negative values can be used as comparator limits. With these functions combined, you can perform "take-away" checkweighing, which is a weighing method where a target amount of a substance is repeatedly removed from the container with no key press.
USB cable (3 m) for both power supply and data communication
Other useful features
The FG-CWP series receives power supply via USB (Type-A plug), which can be connected to either an AC adapter (provided as standard), a USB port of a PC, or an off-the-shelf mobile battery.*4 Further, when connected to a PC, bi-directional data communication between the scale and the PC is possible using Virtual COM.*5 (The WinCT data communication software is available for free download from A&Ds website.)
*4 For reference, continuous operation time with an off-the-shelf mobile battery (10,000 mAh) is estimated to be approx. 77 hours with backlight on.
*5 Installation of the dedicated driver software is required for Windows 8.1 or earlier.
- Large LCD digits (30 mm character height) with white backlight that provides excellent visibility in dim light
- Four selectable weighing resolutions: 1/3,000, 1/6,000 (or 1/7,500), 1/12,000 (or 15,000), and 1/30,000
- Display hold function that makes it easy to read and record the display value when external disturbances can occur unexpectedly
- Adjustable response characteristics to optimize performance under the given environmental condition (e.g. vibration) at the location
- Counting mode to count a number of small pieces of the same weight instantly and precisely
- Freely adjustable display angle to suit the convenience of individual operators
- Password lock and key restriction functions to prevent operators from making unwanted changes to the scale settings
- Impact shock detection (ISD) function that helps avoid errors or damage to the load cell due to impact loads