The EMX-275 Vertical Motorized Test Stand uses a precision stepper motor and ball screw drive that provide precise movement and smooth operation. Rigid construction assures minimum deflection to ensure consistent force and distance test results
EMX-275 without distance meter
EMX-275S with distance meter
Maximum load 275 lbf
Force gauge and attachments are sold separately
The EMX-275 Vertical Motorized Test Stand uses a precision stepper motor and ball screw drive that provide precise movement and smooth operation. Rigid construction assures minimum deflection to ensure consistent force and distance test results.
- Ultra rigid, minimum deflection for highly accurate testing
- Manual, Increment, Single Cycle, Continuous Cycle and Force Control (with Z Series gauges) selectable
- Easy-to-use program dial and menu screens control distance, mode, speed, time and cycles
- Up to five test configurations saved in memory
- Programmable travel distance
- Programmable timer up to 99 59.9, in 0.1 sec increments
- One stand for both compression and tension tests
- Wide speed range: .01 – 23.5 in/min
- Force Controlled operation with Imada Z force gauges
- Optional digital distance meter available
- Conditional Overload Prevention
- Max clearance 9" (with extender 14")
Precise Increment Testing -
EMX-275 features a unique jog movement control, for precise increment testing. In jog mode, each click of the program dial moves the cross head exactly .01 mm (may reduce at maximum capacity depending upon material hardness).
Cycle Mode -
In cycle mode, automated fatigue tests are easy to setup. Press the unique program dial and turn, to make selections from the menu screens and set mode, speed, test duration, units and cycles. Separate screens control start and return speeds. /p>
Force Control -
Force controlled non-destructive tests are also easy to setup and program. Connect an Imada Z Series force gauge to the EMX-275 test stand to enable the following force controlled tests and Conditional Overload Prevention.
Maintain Force Between High/Low Setpoints -
Initial cross head speed is controlled by the start speed setting. Force control activates when applied force exceeds the low setpoint (and below the high setpoint) on the Z Series force gauge. The cross head maintains that force for the programmed interval and then uses return speed to reset for the next cycle.
Increase Force to High Setpoint and Stop -
Initial cross head speed is controlled by the start speed setting. When the applied force reaches the low set point of the Z Series force gauge, the test stand engages the measuring speed setting and stops when the applied force reaches the high set point on the Z series force gauge. Ideal for creep or non-destructive testing. The cycle is repeated until the counter limit is reached.