|Legal For Trade
||Canada Measurement Legal
Smart Functionality, Durability, OHAUS Quality and Value
The OHAUS DefenderTM 5000 Series is a feature-rich line of bench scales, combining an ABS plastic T51P indicator with painted steel bases and mounting brackets. Ideal for shipping and receiving, production, packaging and general commercial and industrial weighing applications, the Defender 5000 offers a multifunctional indicator with multiple weighing units and software modes to meet the requirements of industrial and lab applications. With rugged construction, comprehensive yet intuitive software and multiple connectivity options, the Defender 5000 can meet the needs of demanding industrial operations.
Standard Features Include:
- Painted steel bases with ABS indicator
- 10,000-12,500d default resolution for square bases, 5,000-7,500d default resolution for rectangular bases
- 1:5,000 NTEP Certified / Measurement Canada Approved for square bases, up to 1:3,000 for rectangular bases
- Quick display of results using large LCD with high-contrast white backlight
- Temporary display of 10x readability in weighing mode using quick key press
- Easy to operate with 4-key membrane keypad with raised tactile keys
- Weighs in one or more units: kg, g, lb, oz, lb:oz (decimal), metric tonnes and user-definable custom unit
- Multiple weighing modes including Counting, Percent Weighing, Dynamic/Animal Weighing, Checkweighing, and Display Hold.
- Internal power supply with universal line cord or 6 ?C? batteries (80 hour battery life) ? optional NiMH internal rechargeable power pack available
- Includes RS232 interface with GMP/GLP data output including date and time
- Base and indicator connected using quick connect plug
- Optional interfaces include DC relay control kit, AC relay control kit, 2nd RS232 and RS485/422
T51P Indicator: ABS plastic housing with internal rib reinforcements, reversible rear cover, backlit LCD weight display, checkweighing indication (green, yellow, red), membrane keypad with raised tactile keys, built-in bi-directional RS232 with manual/ continuous/interval printing, external tare input, hardware configuration lockout switch, internal switching power supply with line cord and battery power using 6 ?C? cell batteries.
Zero point calibration, calibration test, span or linear calibration, selectable auto-zero tracking range, selectable stability range, selectable averaging level, selectable LCD backlight, selectable auto shutoff, retain zero weight data after power-off, Geo gravity adjustment, selectable key beep, key function lock, menu lock, selectable power-on and calibration unit, battery status display, display of gross/net weight, indication of stability, center of zero, over- and underweight, overload and underload conditions. Configuration menus for PRINT1, PRINT2, COM1, COM2, and I/O.
- Legal for Trade: NTEP (CC No. 08-039 for indicator; 01-048A1 for square base; 99-203A3 for rectangular base) Measurement Canada (Approval No. AM-5687 for Indicator; AM-5719 for square bases; AM-5675 for rectangular bases)
- Safety and EMC: cULus 2005/95/EC low voltage directive: EN60950-1:2001, FCC Part 15 Class A 2004/108/EC Compliant to Directive 202/96/EC on waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE)
- Quality: OHAUS quality management system registered to ISO 9001:2008