|Legal For Trade
||Canada Measurement Legal
The Best Value for Durable Industrial Weighing - The multipurpose Ranger 4000 is the right tool for industrial weighing applications in which value is important but quality, durability, and functionality cannot be compromised. Portable with die-cast metal housing and a rechargeable battery, this scale is equipped with seven application modes that can provide results for many industrial weighing and measurement needs.
Standard Features Include -
- Full Metal Housing Offers Strength and Protection and Maximizes Product Life ? Sturdy metal housing and slip-resistant rubber feet provide protection and stability necessary for tough industrial weighing, while extending the products usable life.
- A Bright White LED Display Makes the Scale Usable Even in Dim Conditions ? The largest, white LED display on any scale in its class, combined with checkweighing LEDs and audible indicators, make Ranger 4000 highly functional in loud and dim industrial settings.
- User-Friendly Software Makes Ranger 4000 Very Easy to Operate ? Spend time on your work, not on mastering the technicalities of the scale. SmarText? software makes scale setup and use very simple.
- Extremely Fast One Second Stabilization Time Increases Efficiency ? With a stabilization time of just one second, Ranger 4000 works efficiently to enhance productivity levels.
Metal Housing Ensures Protection
With die-cast sealed metal housing and slip-resistant rubber feet, Ranger 4000 was built to maximize product life and withstand heavy duty use to ensure accurate operation in industrial environments.
White LED Display Illuminates Results
Ranger 4000s bright white 1.5" LED display is 57% larger than displays
on other scales in its class. Coupled with checkweighing LEDs and
audible indicators, Ranger 4000 was built to stand up to the challenges
often faced in industrial weighing.
Intuitive Software Supports Simple Navigation
Powered by SmarText software, Ranger 4000s simple navigation
works in tandem with the scales dedicated keys to create a user
experience that requires minimal effort.
Ranger 4000 produces accurate results within one second. The rapid
stabilization virtually eliminates your wait time and allows you to move
at a pace determined by you and not your weighing equipment. Work
efficiently and with confidence to ensure accurate results. Maximize
your throughput without sacrificing accuracy with the Ranger 4000
- Weighing Determine the weight of items in the selected unit of measure.
- Percent Weighing Measure the weight of a sample displayed as a percentage of a pre-established Reference Weight.
- Parts Counting Count samples of uniform weight.
- Check Weighing/Percent/Counting Compare the weight/percent/count of a sample against target limits. Choose from Checkweight, Checkpercent or Checkcount
- Accumulation Totalization of weight, count or percent. Calculates total accumulated weight, count or percent of separate items.
- Dynamic Weighing Weigh an unstable load. Scale takes an average of weights over a time period.
- Display Hold Manually or automatically holds the last stable weight on the balance display. Activated by setting time interval of Dynamic Weighing to zero.
Standard Connectivity with Flexible Options
Standard RS232 with optional Ethernet, second RS232 and USB offers
additional data transfer capabilities and allows connection to multiple
Connect a large, high capacity platform through the 2nd platform
option, utilizing the precision and advanced features of Ranger 4000
for high capacity weighing.
Internal Power Supply and Rechargeable Battery
Say goodbye to being restricted to working only near power outlets!
Ranger 4000 is equipped with a rechargeable lead acid battery that
can provide power for more than 100 hours! It can also be powered
through the easy connect power cord that takes up minimal space and
automatically adapts to different power line voltages and frequencies,
eliminating disruptions in workflow due to power outages and shortages.
The Ranger 4000 meets the Class III requirements of OIML R76, NIST
Handbook 44 and Canada Weights and Measures Regulations.
|Capacity × Readability
||6 × 0.0002 lb
3 × 0.0001 kg
3,000 × 0.1 g
96 × 0.005 oz
|15 × 0.0005 lb
6 × 0.0002 kg
6,000 × 0.2 g
240 × 0.01 oz
|30 × 0.001 lb
15 × 0.0005 kg
15,000 × 0.5 g
480 × 0.02 oz
|60 × 0.002 lb
30 × 0.001 kg
30,000 × 1 g
960 × 0.05 oz
|Legal for Trade Capacity × Readability
||6 × 0.002 lb
3 × 0.001 kg
3,000 × 1 g
96 × 0.05 oz
|15 × 0.005 lb
6 × 0.002 kg
6,000 × 2 g
240 × 0.1 oz
|30 × 0.01 lb
15 × 0.005 kg
15,000 × 5g
480 × 0.2 oz
|60 × 0.02 lb
30 × 0.01 kg
30,000 × 10 g
960 × 0.5 oz
|Legal for Trade
||OIML R76 (R76/2006-NL1-15.21)
NTEP (CC 13-022)
Measurement Canada (AM-5907C)
|Min. Recommended Sample Weight
||2 g / 0.004 lb
||4 g / 0.01 lb
||10 g / 0.02 lb
||20 g / 0.04 lb
|Min. Recommended APW
||0.01 g / 0.00002 lb
||0.02 g / 0.00005 lb
||0.05 g / 0.0001 lb
||0.1 g / 0.0002 lb
|Max. Internal Counting Resolution
|Maximum Displayed Resolution
||Stainless steel platform, Die cast aluminum housing
||kg, g, lb, oz, lb:oz
||Weighing, Parts Counting, Checkweighing, Checkcounting, Accumulation
||3-Window, 1 inch / 26mm high LCD display with white backlight, 6-digit, 7-segment
||3 LED (yellow, green, red) with configurable operation and alert beeper
||30 item library
||8 function, 12 numeric mechanical keys
||4% or 20% of full scale capacity
||Full capacity by subtraction
||Off, 0.5, 1 or 3 divisions
|Safe Overload Capacity
||150% of capacity
||100-240 VAC / 50-60 Hz internal universal power supply, internal rechargeable lead acid battery
||210 hours continuous use with 12 hour recharge time
||External, with user-selectable calibration weight
||Built-in RS232, optional 2nd platform, 2nd RS232, USB, Ethernet
|Operating Temperature Range
||14°F to 104°F / -10°C to 40°C
|Platform Size (W × L)
||11.8 × 8.9 in / 300 mm × 225 mm
|Scale Dimensions (W × L × H)
||12.4 × 12.9 × 4.8 in / 315 × 327 × 122 mm
|Shipping Dimensions (W × L × H)
||15.6 × 17.6 × 7.7 in / 397 × 447 × 195 mm
||13 lb / 5.9 kg
||15.9 lb / 7.2 kg
Other Standard Features and Equipment
Stainless steel platform, sealed front panel, menu lockswitch, up front level indicator, adjustable leveling
feet, selectable environmental and auto-print settings, stability indicator, overload and underload
indicators, low battery indicator, auto shut-off, auto tare
- Metrology: OIML R76 (R76/2006-NL1-15.21); NTEP (CC 13-022); Measurement Canada (AM-5907C)
- Product Safety: IEC/EN 60950-1; CAN/CSA C22.2 60950-1; UL 60950-1
- Electromagnetic Compatibility: IEC/EN 61326-1 Class B, Basic environments; FCC Part 15 Class B;Industry Canada ICES-003 Class B
- Other: WEEE/ROHS
- 2nd Platform, Kit - 30037446
- Ethernet,Kit - 30037447
- Second RS232 Kit - 30037448
- USB Kit - 30037449
- In Use Cover - 30240697
- SF40A Impact Printer with Cable - 30064203