Whether as a stand-alone scale or building block for a weight processing system, the 7300 series has what it takes to provide accurate weighings year after year. Rugged cast construction. High resolution electronics. Remote display connector. Four-year warranty. Flexible RS-232 communications. Whatever you weigh, there’s a 7300 series scale to exceed your expectations.
|Have Questions? |
Our Staff will be glad to help
|Legal For Trade
- Lbs and Kgs or any (2) weight units
- Standard RS-232 by DB9; USB option
- HD cast construction
- Large 12" x 14" platform (10 lbs and >)
- NTEP; Canada COC
- HD industrial power cord
Compatible With UPS, DHL, and FedEx
- Shipping manifest systems
- SPC/SQC or ingredient weighing
- Animal or sample weighing
- Stable, 0.56" high intensity red LED display
- Buttons for ZERO, UNITS, PRINT
- Up to (2) additional remote displays (option) connector provided
- Option with/without internal display
- Bidirectional RS-232 standard, USB Option
- Optional Ethernet output
- Optional Analog 0-10 VDC/4-20 mA proportional output
- Default settings for most manifesting systems
- Custom software, outputs, features – contact factory
- Compatible with serial printers for sheet, ticket, labels
Options - Please call us for more info
- AC/DC power, self-contained 30 hours+
- Dual or Triple ranging resolution (specify) up to 20,000 stable divisions
- Custom output strings
- Remote display(s) – connector provided
*(2) standard weight units can be provided as Primary and Secondary units of measure: other weight units & resolutions including Lb/Oz can be specified with order – consult factory.
NOTE: Not all custom units and resolutions are suitable for Commercial Applications.
The parts and components of these Pennsylvania Scale Company products are warranted for four years from the date of retail delivery against defects in materials and workmanship, subject to the terms and conditions of our standard warranty.
UPS ONLINE, FedEX, Custom output string
(emulates Toledo or Fairbanks)
Easy to set in the field by menu selection for shipping manifest systems and to emulate data strings for
communication to replace existing units.