Thermal Shakers are designed for applications that require consistent and precise high-speed shaking with temp. control to 100oC. With heating & shaking capabilities, our shakers use interchangeable blocks to accommodate tubes & microplates. Intuitive LCD touchscreen allows the user to save & track progress of 5 user-defined programs, each with 5 individual steps. Enhanced electronics provide dependable temp. settings across the operating rang.
|Have Questions? |
Our Staff will be glad to help
Other Standard Features and Equipment
- Program Control for Five, 5-Step Programs Program control capabilities allow user programmable operation for automated use and memory. Storage for five separate, 5-step programs, or unlimited if using the USB.
- Enhanced Electronics Provide Accurate Temperatures Across the Range Enhanced electronics provide accurate and dependable temperature settings across the operating range. Cooling models utilize dual temperature sensors to reach temperatures down to 17oC below ambient.
- Store and Transfer Data Easily With the Multi-Functional USB The USB port allows for easily transferring test data to a flash drive for data logging and storage. Also ideal for program storage and performing software updates
Unit supplied with block for 24 x 1.5 mL tubes, removable rack and cover. Detachable 3-wire cord and plug (included).
Additional features: hot top indicator, audible alarm, maximum temperature limiting function, temperature priority function, pulse/quick mix mode,
temperature calibration mode, temperature ramp rate function
- Product Safety: CAN/CSA C22.2 61010-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 61010-2-010, CAN/CSA C22.2 61010-2-051, UL 61010-1
- Electromagnetic Compatibility: ICES-003 Class A, FCC Part 15 Class A
- Compliance Marks: TÜV SÜD
DNA, RNA, cell cultures, hybridizations, protein studies