|Fairbanks General Industry Portable Scales
|Industrys most comprehensive portable line for mechanical to advanced digital weighing. Rugged and economical mechanical and Digital scales for industrial and commercial weighing.
Portable Mechanical Beam Scale 1124 Series Fairbanks 1124 Series is a rugged and economical beam scale for industrial and commercial general utility weighing. Its large platform and 1,000 pound capacity make it the ideal scale for a variety of applications. The base, lever system and platform are all made of durable cast iron, providing exceptional accuracy and reliability over many years of service, with virtually no maintenance.
- Intrinsically safe
- Parts distribution
- Material handling
- Inventory Management
- Bag Filing
- Cost-effective solution for basic, portable mechanical utility scale applications.
- Mechanical design makes the 1124 Series perfect for all hazardous locations.
- Easy to maneuver, even in tight spaces.
- Easy to read, chrome-plated beam with brass inset
- Open face poise with pointer in place when preset
- NTEP and CWM approved for Legal For Trade applications
1100 Series General digital weighing Cost-effective digital solution for basic commercial utility scale applications. At the heart of Fairbanks Portable General Industrial Scales is a cast iron base and lever system with a stellar design that’s served the weighing industry for more than 100 years.
Industrys most comprehensive portable line for mechanical to advanced digital weighing.
Fairbanks Scales is one of the oldest manufacturing companies in the United States. It was founded in St. Johnsbury, Vermont in 1830 by inventor Thaddeus Fairbanks, whose platform scale revolutionized commerce and trade around the globe.
- 1000 lb capacity
- Incredibly durable cast iron construction
- Easy portability
- Accurate and dependable
Portable Scale Platform/pillar Time-proven reliability
- Runs on AC or built-in rechargeable battery.
- Low-cost weighing solution.
- Functions include on/off, units, zero, B/G net, auto tare and printing.
- Large, 2.0” backlit LCD display.
- RS232 bidirectional communications.
- Weighs in lb and kg.
|| 1124 Series
|Capacity x Readability
||1000 x 0.2 lb
||500 x 0.1 kg
|Legal for Trade
||NTEP CC# 88-266, MC #AM-4657
||23.5" x 17.75"
||5.0" diameter, cast iron
|Push Button Keys