|Mark-10 EKM5 Myometer Kit - Ergonomic Testing Systems
|The Model EKM5-200 Myometer Kit facilitates a wide range of strength assessments and ergonomics studies. Featuring a Series 5 force gauge with 200 lbF (1,000 N) range, tabletop mount, strap, and accessories, this kit is ideal for ergonomists and other professionals.
|Force Measurement >> Mark-10 >> Ergonomics Testing
The Model EKM5-200 Myometer Kit facilitates a wide range of strength assessments and ergonomics studies. Featuring a Series 5 force gauge with 200 lbF (1,000 N) range, tabletop mount, strap, and accessories, this kit is ideal for ergonomists and other professionals.
Force Gauge Features & Specifications
- Measures real time, average, and peak pull and push forces
- 200 lbF (1,000 N) force capacity
- Accuracy of ¡Ó0.1% of full scale
- Sampling rate of 7,000 Hz
- USB, RS-232, and analog outputs
- High / low limit indicators, for pass / fail and minimum force testing
- 1,000-point data memory with statistical calculations. Data may be bulk downloaded to included MESURR Lite data collection software.
- Includes a full set of accessories and software - details on next page
- Force gauge is compatible with other Mark-10 grips and attachments
- M5-200 Advanced Force Gauge
- Carrying case
- Tabletop mounting kit for force gauge, for vertical or horizontal orientations
- Adjustable length looped strap
- Clevis and clasp hook attachments
- AC adapter/charger
- MESURR Lite data collection software - details below
- USB cable
- NIST-traceable certificate of calibration with data
MESUR® Lite Software (Included)
- Acquires and tabulates continuous, single-point, or saved data from the force gauge
- One-click export to Excel
- Configurable start and stop test triggers
- Configurable number of readings per second, for continuous data acquisition
|Capacity x Resolution:
||200 x 0.05 lbF
3200 x 1 ozF
100 x 0.02 kgF
1000 x 0.2 N
1 x 0.0002 kN
||± 0.1% of full scale
|Units of Measurement
||lbF, ozF, kgF, N, KN
- USB / RS-232: Configurable up to 115,200 baud. Automatic output available up to 250 Hz. Includes Gauge Control Language 2 for full computer control.
- Mitutoyo (Digimatic): Serial BCD suitable for all Mitutoyo SPC-compatible devices.
- Analog: ±1 VDC, ±0.25% of full scale at capacity
- General purpose: Three open drain outputs, one input.
- Set points: Three open drain lines.
|On-board memory & statisics
|Continuous Data Captur
||200% of full scale (display shows “OVER” at 110% and above)
||AC or rechargeable battery. Multi-step low battery indicator is displayed, gauge shuts off automatically when power is too low.
||Backlight on: up to 7 hours of continuous use
Backlight off: up to 24 hours of continuous use
||3 years (see individual statement for further details)