Chatillon DFX2-200-NIST Digital Force Gauge Certificate of Calibration - 200 x 0.2 lbf
FREE Ground Shipping *
The CHATILLON® DFX II Series is an economical digital force gauge ideal for applications where users are interested in basic peak force measurement. The DFX is available in four capacities (10lbf, 50 lbf, 100 lbf, 200 lbf) and features an integral loadcell with a measurement accuracy of better than 0.3% full scale. The DFX Series operates using a rechargeable NiMH battery pack and can operate using the supplied universal charger as well. The battery eliminator is supplied with a US, UK and EURO style plug. Under battery operation, the DFX Series will operate for 70 to 100 hours of continuous use. A large, easy-to-read, high resolution dot matrix LCD display supports a variety of standard gauge functions including normal and peak readings. Loads are displayed in ozf, gf, lbf, kgf and N units. The display language may be setup to indicate in English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese and Chinese. The DFX Series’ calibration procedure is included in the gauge’s setup. The DFX Series force gauges come with a carrying case, universal battery charger, flat and hook adapters. The DFX Series is supplied with an optional Certificate of Calibration with NIST data.
Power Save Mode - Gauge has a power save feature that automatically shuts down power to the gauge when there has been no activity. Saves battery life.
Units Lock - Select the desired units of measurement. Units may be “locked” to your desired measurement type: ozf, gf, lbf, kgf or N.
Load Direction Indicator - Shows the direction of load being applied to the internal sensor
Simple Keypad - Gauge operation simple using fours keyes: Peak, Units, Zero and Info.
- PEAK- change from Normal to Peak mode
- UNITS- select desired units of measurement
- ZERO- used to zero or tare
- INFO- for gauge setup and status reviews<
Battery Status - View the current battery power remaining on your rechargeable battery pack
Normal Display - Shows the current load being applied to the sensor. Indicates load direction
Peak Display - Shows the peak (maximum) load that was applied to the sensor during a test.
Overload Display - Shows the overload history for the force gauge. Indicates the number of overloads that occurred in both the tension and compression direction
Load Bargraph - Shows the load being applied to the internal sensor graphically. Indicates overload conditions and zero offset
Rugged Construction - Cast aluminum housing and integral mechanical overload protection are designed into the DFX.
Simple Accessory Connection - Gauge has either #10-32 or 5/16-18 male threads depending on gauge capacity. Supplied standard with Flat adapter and Hook. A wide assortment of optional accessories are available
Universal Battery Charger - Universal Battery Charger includes a US, UK and EURO plug. Connects to a 120V/240V source outlet
Language Setup - Let’s you select the desired display language for your DFX. Information may be displayed in English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese and Chinese.
Configuration Procedure - Let’s you validate or calibrate your DFX. The calibration procedure is included in the gauge setup. Just follow the step-by-step prompts.
- Four Models
- - (10 lbf, 50 lbf, 100 lbf, and 200 lbf)
- Normal and Peak Operating Modes
- Selectable Units of Measurement
- - ozf, gf, lbf, kgf and N
- - Units may be locked to prevent changing
- Measurement Accuracy
- - Accuracy +0.3% Full Scale
- - Mechanical Overload Protection to 150% Full Scale
- Simple Operator Interface
- - High Resolution Display
- - Menus, Prompts and Dedicated Function Keys for Easy Use
- - Load Bargraph
- Selectable Display Languages
- English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese and Chinese
- Battery Operated with Automatic Shutoff Power Saver
- - 70 to 100 hours of continuous use with rechargeable NIMH battery pack
- - Supplied with Universal Battery Eliminator (US, UK, Euro style plugs)
- Supplied with standard Certificate of Conformance
- - Optional Certificate of Calibration with NIST available
- 1 Year Manufacture Warranty