STATE-OF-THE-ART SONAR HEIGHT RODS
DETECTO’s unique touchless sonar height rod instantly locks on the patient’s height and measures nearly any patient size. The apex’s sonar height rod measures from 24 inches (2 ft) up to 86 inches (7’2”) by 0.2 inch increments and metric readouts of 60 cm up to 218 cm by 0.5 cm increments (model APEX-SH). Simply step on the scale and your height will be captured and displayed on the LCD within a second.
DETECTO new apex eye-level digital scale with a mechanical or didital hight rod is made in the USA great for medcal office, high-quality digital physician scale with height rod available. The apex® scale features 600 lb x 0.2 lb / 300 kg x 0.1 kg capacity, 17 in W x 17 in D x 2.75 in H / 43.2 cm W x 43.2 cm D x 7 cm H platform, inline mechanical height rod/Digital Sonar Height Rod , eye-level weight display and column,two RS232 serial ports and one micro USB port. The apex® is powered by 12 AA batteries, which are not included, or an optional AC adapter.
The apex’s inline mechanical height rod models measure from 24 inches (2 ft) up to 86 inches (7’2”) by 0.125 inch increments and metric readings of 60 cm up to 218 cm by 0.1 cm increments (model APEX). To calculate BMI, simply use the scroll arrows to enter the height measurement and then press the BMI key.
HIGH-TECH WEIGHT INDICATOR
The apex® features a high-tech, smart-phone-style indicator for easy utilization with 6 simple buttons and a bold LCD display for large readouts.
- Eye-level weight display convenience
- Sturdy column construction
- Made in USA quality construction is apparent throughout the scale design
- Assembles quickly right out of the box in just a few easy steps (no tools required)
- 10 different standard apex® models available for you to choose from
- 0.75-inch-high, clinical-blue LCD weight readouts
- Body Mass Index calculation
- Weight and height displayed onscreen simultaneously
- Automatically locks on weight temporarily for a few seconds in order to easily view and record measurement
- Battery power level indication