SERIES II BENCH SCALES
The new, lightweight SeriesII Bench Scale from Fairbanks, is a high-accuracy, portable scale suited for both commercial and non-commercial applications. With selectable platform sizes and varied capacities, the SeriesII can fulfill many weighing requirements.
Versatile, Portable and Affordable
New to the Fairbanks product line is an exciting stainless steel bench scale that offers exceptional general weighing features at a very affordable price. The Series II was designed to fulfill many weighing requirements from inventory and parts counting, to food manufacturing, to shipping and receiving. With Fairbanks’quality craftsmanship at its core, this scale is made to provide years of uninterrupted, accurate performance.
SERIES II & III APPLICATIONS:
- Large 1”, 6-digit, LCD display with back lighting function that can be engaged for increased visibility.
- Five programmable buttons: On/Function, Off, Number of Parts,Zero and Tare.
- Stainless Steel platform cover simply lifts off for instant access.
- Platform comes with blue protective liner that’s easily removed.
- Durable welded tubular base design.
OVERLOAD STOPS BUILT INTO SCALE BASE
- Food Manufacturing
- General Purpose
- Manual Batching
- Material Handling
- Parts Counting
- Portion Weighing
- Product Manufacturing
- Shipping and Receiving
- Quality Assurance
To prevent the chance of overload damage to the Series II and Series III Bench Scales, Fairbanks has included overload stops in their design. An overload stop (bolt)is positioned at all four corners, under each scale’s base (see photo) to prevent torquing and subsequent load cell damage.
Fairbanks Series II Bench Scales are designed and engineered with a variety of weighing applications in mind, including:
- General food manufacturing
- Product manufacturing
- Manual batching
- Portion weighing
- Shipping & Receiving
- Material handling
- Parts counting
- General purpose
- Capacities from 60 to 600 lbs
- 13” x 17” or 15” x 20” platforms
- Pounds/kilograms selectable
- Piece counting
- Rugged cast construction adds strength
- Scale instrument is adjustable for optimum viewing
- NTEP approved; MC approved (except 150 lb model)
- Rechargeable battery
- Built-in overload stops
- Large 1”, 6-digit, backlit, LCD display
- Stainless steel platform
The SeriesII Bench Scale’s pillar lowers and wraps around the base, creating an easy-to-carry, low-profile (5”) package. The tubular design makes the overall weight less than 30 pounds, which is extremely desirable if the scale is to be moved between locations inside a plant or warehouse.