Electrochemical analysis is one of the most frequent and demanding tasks in daily lab routines. Sartorius understands that measurements will differ based on compositions, temperatures, conductivities and viscosities of samples and it is these different conditions that set our electrodes apart from the rest. Whether for ultrapure water, jam, wine, TRIS Buffers, or drinking water, Sartorius has the right superior and dependable electrode for your sample types and application workflows.
Superior Construction, Materials & Design
- Unique platinum junction and refill port slider and evaporate gate for easier refilling and less evaporation of the electrolyte with air flush cap system prevents clogs from forming.
- Integrated and non-integrated temperature sensor ATC or with ATC with universal BNC connectors.
- TRIS Compatible and Impervious models available for Biological applications.
- The widest selection of choice. Now with the GoldLINE and PlatinumLINE electrodes, Sartorius will meet any and all of your unique sample types and application requirements.
- The highest quality materials result in better precision and accuracy. The low resistance type A glass membranes are a perfect example of where quality materials interact with samples with less interference.
4 band Conductivity Cell 8PIN Female
Conductivity cells are used for the conductivity measurement of fluids, such as pure and ultra pure water. Epoxy Bodies and graphite electrodes feature the highest grade of robustness and long-term stability and offer the widest measuring range. The conductivity measuring cells are suited for temperature measurement and are equipped with automatic temperature compensation.
Cells offer a high degree of precision, diversity in wider measuring ranges. Cell geometry design address and minimize polarization effects with difficult sample types.
- Optimized cell geometry with 2, 4 band and target configurations
- Diverse and wider measuring ranges
- Long term cell constant stability
- Robust and Durable due to high quality epoxy and graphite construction allowing for break and abrasion resistant body materials
- Integrated temperature compensation
- Smart design mitigates measuring error from cable interferences, polarizations effects, air bubble and vessel influences.
||10 to 5,000 µS/cm
||8 pin Female
||Cylindrical 4 Pt Bands
|Primary Product Type
||Electrodes, Sensors & Cells
|Electrolyte filling solution
||Integrated ATC NTC 30 KOhm
||Head Length: 50 mm|Shaft Length=== 120 mm