Detecto`s ProMed® scales are the right choice for home, health, and clinical office weighing. These all-USA-manufactured scales are designed for years of dependable and accurate weighing, plus they are versatile enough to meet all clinical health requirements. With a capacity of up to 500 lbs, the 6337 and 6339 are designed to monitor weight in the home or medical office. Prescribed by dieticians and physicians, the inclusive Body Mass Index feature is easy to use for the monitoring of personal health and medical needs.
The economical CONVENIENCE of a
USA-MADE SCALE with EYE-LEVEL DISPLAY
and EXTRA-LARGE DIGITS
The steel construction of Detecto’s
ProMed® scales ensure years of reliable weighing. The baked-on epoxy paint finish combines with a lift-off platform cover for easy cleaning to maintain a sanitary environment in the home or office. With the push of a button, readings appear in pounds or kilograms
- Large 3/4-inch-high LCD digits for easy visibility of weight and BMI readouts.
- Highest-quality eye-level digital physician scale within its price category.
- Made in U.S.A. quality and durability.
- Streamlined design and slim shape.
- Easy Body Mass Index calculation.
- Heavy-duty, USA-built, all-steel manufactured product for long-lasting durability.
- Spacious weighing platform with heavy steel base.
- Single load cell.
- Supports Alkaline or NiCad rechargeable batteries and optional AC adapter.
- 500 lb /225 kg x 0.2 lb / 100 g,
- high-capacity digital scale.
- Durable - long lasting - great investment.
- Capacity: 500 lb x 0.2 lb / 225 kg x 0.1 kg
- Platform: 10.75" W x 14.75" D /
- 27 cm W x 37.5 cm D
- Scale Height: 59" / 1.5 m
- Construction: Painted steel
- Display: Six-digit, seven-segment, 0.75? / 19 mm high LCD
- Power: 6 ?AA? size Alkaline, Ni-Cad or NiMH batteries (not included) OR an optional 100 to 240 VAC 50/60Hz 12 VDC 1A wall plug-in UL/CSA listed AC power supply (not included)
- Keyboard: Membrane type with 5 keys and 4 directional arrows
|Capacity x Readability
||500 x 0.2 lb
|225 x 0.1 kg
||10.75" W x 14.75" D
|27 cm W x 37.5 cm D
||6 ?AA? size Alkaline, Ni-Cad or NiMH batteries (not included)
OR an optional 100 to 240 VAC 50/60Hz 12 VDC 1A wall
plug-in UL/CSA listed AC power supply (not included)
|| Six-digit, seven-segment, 0.75" / 19 mm high LCD
||59" / 1.5 m
||Membrane type with 5 keys and 4 directional arrows