Intelligent functions for versatile use
Essential in hospitals and doctors’ practices:
the determination of the nutritional condition of the patient. That is why the Seca 769 digital medical scale has the BMI function where the height of the patient is compared with his weight, thus providing valuable information.
The HOLD function too reduces the everyday workload: it ensures that the result
is still shown on the display after the patient has stepped down from the scale. The caregiver can therefore first attend to the patient before making a note of the weight. Additional items which are not to be included
in the weight result are simply deducted by means of the TARE function.
Site-independent and easy to transport
The Seca 769 digital medical scale can be used wherever it is needed. As it is battery-operated, no wall outlet connection is necessary. And a versatile
scale must also be easy to move around - that is why the Seca 769 medical scale is fitted with smooth running transport castors on which it can quite simply be wheeled to wherever it is needed.
Especially cost-effective and low-maintenance
The Seca 769 is extremely energy-saving and thus very cost-effective. The minimum power consumption of the low-maintenance
column scale ensures that a large number of weighings are possible with just one set of batteries. The automatic switch-off function is another reason for the low energy consumption.
- Capacity: 440 lbs (200 kg)
- Readability: 0.2 lbs (100 g)
- Functions: TARE, HOLD, BMI Feature, Auto Off
- Switchable between pounds and kilograms
- Includes Seca 220 measuring rod
- Platform Size: 3 x 11-1/2 x 11-3/4 inches
- Physical Weight: 16 lbs
- Power: Four “AA” size alkaline batteries or optional AC adapter
- Product Dimension: 11.5 x 32.7 x 15.4 inch
- Optional: RS232 interface seca 460