XS Precision Balances Fast and Efficient Workflows METTLER TOLEDO has designed the XS Precision Balance Line for those who want to get their work done faster. XS Balances offer flexible solutions for high capacity with maximum accuracy.
The new Excellence XS will help you get your work done faster. Designed for efficiency in everyday operation, it is easy to operate, and so rugged and accurate, that it not only optimizes the work process but also pays for itself. The Excellence XS is ideal for continuous operation and has all the qualities of a future legend.
The MonoBlocHighSpeed weighing cell guarantees precise weighing results even in the toughest of environments while the overload protection ensures durability. The balance touchscreen and intuitive user interface make balance operation quick and easy. XS Balances are compatible with One Click™ Weighing Solutions powered by LabX software.
This offers full user guidance on the balance with automatic calculations and documentation, e.g. for sieve analysis. XS Precision Balances – focused on high productivity.
- High Efficiency The innovative MonoBlocHighSpeed weighing cell ensures high measurement precision and fast weighing. The overload protection guarantees durability.
- Guided Operation Step-by-step instructions on the balance touchscreen guide users through the weighing applications. They simplify the operations and minimize errors.
- Flexible Solutions An extensive range of models, platform sizes, interfaces and accessories optimizes individual weighing tasks. LabX Software automatically performs calculations and records all data
- Automatic Check The integrated GWPExcellence™ balance firmware ensures automatic routine testing procedures for guaranteed compliance with SOP.
- Outstanding Performance Delivering results up to twice as fast and improving repeatability up to two-fold, SmartPan™ also enables you to use your 1 mg balance without a draft shield in standard weighing conditions and your 10 mg balance will perform perfectly even in a fume cupboard.
- Good Posture The adjustable terminal stand not only saves space, it is a proven solution to maintain good posture when working for long periods at the balance and minimizes the risk of repetitive strain injuries.
- Automatic Data Handling Connect your XS balance to our LabX laboratory software for fast and error-free data management. LabX saves all data automatically, performs all calculations and generates sample labels and reports as required. Manual transcription can be completely eliminated.
- Easy-to-read Numbers The large figures on the display are bright and clear to read. Eyes don’t get tired and concentration remains focused on the weighing task.
- Backlit graphical display with touchscreen operation
- FACT fully automatic temperature-controlled internal adjustment
- Overload protection
- Stainless-steel weighing pan
- Extendable safety feet for all 10 mg and 0.1g models
- RS232C interface and two AUX outputs built in Slot for second selectable interface (6 options)
- Protective cover for terminal and weighing platform
- Feedthrough for below-the-balance weighing
- Power supply connection with AC/DC adapter
- Country-specific power cable
- Can download software via the Internet
- Can display different weighing units
- Can be tared over the entire weighing range
- Can be adapted to the environment
- Can be adapted to the weighing mode
- Have applications for statistics
- Have applications for piece counting
- Have applications for formula weighing
- Have applications for dynamic weighing
- Have applications for density determination
- Have applications for percent weighing
- Have alphanumeric identification, 3 IDs per sample
- Can create documentation according to GXP
- Can communicate in 7 languages: e, g, f, sp, i, jap, russ
- Are available in certified versions
Safeguarding Your Health at Work
XS precision balances help you get your work done quicker, delivering fast, accurate and stable results even in difficult weighing conditions. All XS balances are uniquely designed with a focus on comfortable and ergonomic operation, easy cleaning, efficiency and reliability and provide stable results in all conditions.
Innovative new Weighing Pans
The innovative SmartPan™ weighing pan, which is supplied as standard on all 1 mg and 10 mg XS precision balances, delivers accurate and stable results up to twice as fast as a standard pan. The SmartPan is designed to minimize the influences of air movements on the weighing. This means you can conveniently use your 1 mg balance without a draft shield in standard weighing conditions or safety cabinets, and your 10 mg balance will perform perfectly even in the challenging environment of a fume cupboard.
Ergonomically Designed for Health
Up to 1 in 50 employees can suffer repetitive strain injury, suffering the stresses and strains induced through working for long periods in front of a balance.
The new ErgoStand ensures good posture, through expertly considered design. By making your users more comfortable and efficient, your laboratory ultimately benefits from increased throughput and reduced downtime.
The innovative SmartPan removes easily – any spilled samples fall through into the the built-in drip tray, so the weighing result stays accurate. It also contains spilled liquids for safe disposal and easy cleaning. For very large spills, the weighing cell remains completely protected by a unique design.
All surfaces of the XS balance are flat with smooth edges for easy cleaning, helping eliminate cross contamination and ensuring user safety.
At 16mm high, the large figures on the display are bright and clear to read. Eyes dont get tired and concentration remains focused on the weighing task. A familiar QWERTY keyboard allows intuitive on-screen entry of details such as sample names and IDs. The integrated Test Manager (within the balance firmware) ensures automatic routine testing procedures for guaranteed compliance with your SOPs.
Automatic Data Handling
METTLER TOLEDO’s LabX® software provides flexible SOP user guidance on the balance touchscreen. With automatic data handling, calculations and reports, balances powered by LabX easily fulfill the highest process security and traceability requirements and support your moves towards a paperless lab.