|Legal For Trade
||Canada Measurement Legal
The Best Value for Durable Industrial Counting - Ranger Count 4000 is the ideal tool for tough industrial counting jobs that require durability and accuracy at a great value. Portable with die-cast metal housing and a rechargeable battery, this scale is equipped with weighing, parts counting, check counting, and accumulation functions, and can produce results for a variety of industrial weighing, counting, and measurement needs
Standard Features Include -
- Full Metal Housing Offers Strength and Protection and Maximizes Product Life ? Sturdy metal housing and slip-resistant rubber feet provide protection and stability necessary for tough industrial weighing while extending the scale?s usable life.
- Precise Counting and Weighing Performance Produce Undoubtedly Accurate Results ? Accurate weighing and counting performance is assured through Ranger Count 4000?s 1:1,500,000 internal counting resolution and auto-optimization software that reduces errors and ensures accuracy.
- User-Friendly Software Makes Ranger 4000 Very Easy to Operate ? The combination of SmarText? software, a centrally located count display and dedicated Sample & Tare keys make Ranger Count 4000 very easy to operate.
- Several Connectivity Options Provide Connection to Multiple Peripheral Devices ? Ranger Count 4000 offers the highest level of connectivity in its class through its Standard RS232 with optional Ethernet, second RS232, or USB interface.
Metal Housing Ensures Protection
With die-cast sealed metal housing and slip-resistant rubber feet, Ranger Count 4000 was built to maximize product life and withstand heavy duty use and ensure accurate operation in industrial environments.
Precise Counting and Weighing Performance
The high resolution Ranger Count 4000 has a 1:30,000 display resolution and 1:1,500,000 internal counting resolution. It also features advanced auto-optimization software which recalculates the average piece weight as the overall weight increases, ensuring accuracy and minimizing counting errors.
Ranger Count 4000 also offers a 30 item library data storage function that can store 12-digit part numbers, average piece weights, checkcounting or checkweighing parameters, tare weights and accumulated counts or weights for quick and simple retrieval of frequently used data.
Intuitive Software Supports Simple Navigation
The inviting display and navigation make Ranger Count 4000 extremely simple to use. The three-window backlit LCD display includes a centrally-located count display as well as weight and piece weight displays. Eight function keys, including dedicated Sample and Tare keys, and full numeric keypad make setup and input operations simple and straightforward.
More Connectivity Options
Ranger Count 4000 can be integrated into systems and connected to multiple peripheral devices through its standard RS232 with optional Ethernet, second RS232, or USB. Ranger Count 4000 can also support two-scale counting through the optional 2nd platform to support weighing jobs that require a higher capacity platform or additional platform space. Whether your data transfer requirements are simple or complex, Ranger Count 4000 offers the necessary functionality to meet your needs.
- Weighing ?Determine the weight of items in the selected unit of measure.
- Parts Counting ? Count samples of uniform weight.
- Check Weighing/Counting ? Compare the weight/count of a sample against target limits.
- ?Accumulation ? Totalization of weight and count. Calculates total accumulated weight and count of separate items
Ranger Count 4000 produces accurate results within one second. The rapid stabilization virtually eliminates your wait time and allows you to move at a pace determined by you and not your weighing equipment. Work efficiently and with confidence to ensure accurate results. Maximize your throughput without sacrificing accuracy with the Ranger Count 4000.
Internal Power Supply and Rechargeable Battery
Say goodbye to being restricted to working only near power outlets! Ranger Count 4000 is equipped with a rechargeable lead acid battery that can provide power for more than 210 hours! It can also be powered through the easy connect power cord that takes up minimal space and automatically adapts to different power line voltages and frequencies, eliminating disruptions in workflow due to power outages and shortages.
The Ranger Count 4000 meets the Class III requirements of OIML R76, NIST Handbook 44 and Canada Weights and Measures Regulations.
In Stock - Ships within 24 hours
In Stock - Ships within 24 hours
In Stock - Ships within 24 hours
|Capacity × Readability
||6 × 0.0002 lb
3 × 0.0001 kg
3,000 × 0.1 g
96 × 0.005 oz
|15 × 0.0005 lb
6 × 0.0002 kg
6,000 × 0.2 g
240 × 0.01 oz
|30 × 0.001 lb
15 × 0.0005 kg
15,000 × 0.5 g
480 × 0.02 oz
|60 × 0.002 lb
30 × 0.001 kg
30,000 × 1 g
960 × 0.05 oz
|Legal for Trade Capacity × Readability
||6 × 0.002 lb
3 × 0.001 kg
3,000 × 1 g
96 × 0.05 oz
|15 × 0.005 lb
6 × 0.002 kg
6,000 × 2 g
240 × 0.1 oz
|30 × 0.01 lb
15 × 0.005 kg
15,000 × 5g
480 × 0.2 oz
|60 × 0.02 lb
30 × 0.01 kg
30,000 × 10 g
960 × 0.5 oz
|Legal for Trade
||OIML R76 (R76/2006-NL1-15.21)
NTEP (CC 13-022)
Measurement Canada (AM-5907C)
|Min. Recommended Sample Weight
||2 g / 0.004 lb
||4 g / 0.01 lb
||10 g / 0.02 lb
||20 g / 0.04 lb
|Min. Recommended APW
||0.01 g / 0.00002 lb
||0.02 g / 0.00005 lb
||0.05 g / 0.0001 lb
||0.1 g / 0.0002 lb
|Max. Internal Counting Resolution
|Maximum Displayed Resolution
||Stainless steel platform, Die cast aluminum housing
||kg, g, lb, oz, lb:oz
||Weighing, Parts Counting, Checkweighing, Checkcounting, Accumulation
||3-Window, 1 inch / 26mm high LCD display with white backlight, 6-digit, 7-segment
||3 LED (yellow, green, red) with configurable operation and alert beeper
||30 item library
||8 function, 12 numeric mechanical keys
||4% or 20% of full scale capacity
||Full capacity by subtraction
||Off, 0.5, 1 or 3 divisions
|Safe Overload Capacity
||150% of capacity
||100-240 VAC / 50-60 Hz internal universal power supply, internal rechargeable lead acid battery
||210 hours continuous use with 12 hour recharge time
||External, with user-selectable calibration weight
||Built-in RS232, optional 2nd platform, 2nd RS232, USB, Ethernet
|Operating Temperature Range
||14°F to 104°F / -10°C to 40°C
|Platform Size (W × L)
||11.8 × 8.9 in / 300 mm × 225 mm
|Scale Dimensions (W × L × H)
||12.4 × 12.9 × 4.8 in / 315 × 327 × 122 mm
|Shipping Dimensions (W × L × H)
||15.6 × 17.6 × 7.7 in / 397 × 447 × 195 mm
||13 lb / 5.9 kg
||15.9 lb / 7.2 kg
Other Standard Features and Equipment
Stainless steel platform, sealed front panel, menu lockswitch, up front level indicator, adjustable leveling
feet, selectable environmental and auto-print settings, stability indicator, overload and underload
indicators, low battery indicator, auto shut-off, auto tare
- Metrology: OIML R76 (R76/2006-NL1-15.21); NTEP (CC 13-022); Measurement Canada (AM-5907C)
- Product Safety: IEC/EN 60950-1; CAN/CSA C22.2 60950-1; UL 60950-1
- Electromagnetic Compatibility: IEC/EN 61326-1 Class B, Basic environments; FCC Part 15 Class B;Industry Canada ICES-003 Class B
- Other: WEEE/ROHS
- 2nd Platform, Kit - 30037446
- Ethernet,Kit - 30037447
- Second RS232 Kit - 30037448
- USB Kit - 30037449
- In Use Cover - 30240697
- SF40A Impact Printer with Cable - 30064203