The Model 7050 with Quartzell® digital transducer technology, produces the highest speed and resolution in the industry for USPS bulk mail users. Combining dot matrix alphanumeric display and a tactile keyboard, accurate and easy-to-read information is immediately available. The ability to sample and count from bulk lots increases productivity through piece counting of filled mail trays.
Piece Weight Computation -
Automatically calculates weight per piece to six decimal places in lb/pc, oz/pc, and kg/pc
Pieces Per Unit Weight Computation -
Automatically calculates number of pieces per unit weight to 999999.9 pc/lb, pc/kg
Automatically counts pieces on the weight platform or on a remote scale, or compute count based on manual weight entry. Counting can be accomplished by sampling or manual entry of piece weight.
Pressing PRINT key sends all measured, computed and entered data including I.D. number to label printer
Programmable preset or key entry up to 999
- Quartzell Technology– Highest speed and resolution in the industry allows the most accurate computation
- Construction Die– Cast aluminum enclosure and load bridge ensures long life
- Dot Matrix Backlit – LCD Display Presentation of data is in alphanumeric format. Contrast is adjustable.
- Serial I/O Ports– RS-232 for printer output
- Last transaction Memory– Stores data from previous transaction for instant recall and review
- Control Keys– 0-9 keypad plus decimal, Enter, Clear, Tare, Zero, Escape Soft Function Keys– Sample, Manual Weight, Units, Pcwt, Pc/Lb, Recall, Remote Scale, I.D. Number, Print, Off
- Manual Data Entry– Allows keypad manual entry of weight, tare, piece weight, pieces per unit weight and I.D. number
- Single Unit Weighing– Can weigh individual pieces by 0.001 lb, 0.01 oz or 0.0005 kg
- Selectable Units of Measure– lb, oz, kg, lb/oz
|Capacity x Readability
||50 x 0.001 lb
|50 lb x 0.01 oz
|25 kg x 0.0005 kg
||12" x 14"
||17" L x 14.1" W x 4.25" H
432 mm (L) x 358 mm (W) x 108 mm (H)
117 VAC (+10% -15%), 60 Hz, standard wire ground